Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Happy Post

I just thought I would share with you all a "Happy Post." A random happy reminder of the fact that I'm in Egypt and having the time of my life. Today was really fun - very "basic," but awesome. Classes, homework, food with friends. Kim had a craving for sushi, and she found a place nearby that delivers to campus. So we all got sushi tonight. (And last night Kenny made pasta for us - I'm eating well these days!)

Anyways...LA VIE EST BELLE! !الحياة جميلة Life is beautiful!

God loves you and so do I...so smile!

3 comments:

  1. That's nice -- a quote from "South Pacific" (Dites Moi). That's the only French I know.Uncle Al

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. I love that phrase...use it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm using this method to send you BIrthday Greetings!
    Enjoy your far-away celebration, but don't go nuts!

    granna

    ReplyDelete