Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Class, Day 2

Today was much less exhausting than yesterday. I don't know if I'm simply more comfortable or it was the fact that I ran this morning (I skipped yesterday, which is almost always not a good idea...).
The Obama oral presentation went over very well. Translation, my other elective, is going to take a fair bit of work. I may end up dropping it...I don't need the credit (it's only one), and it may take more time than it's worth. I think I have until the end of this week to decide.

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that it is going to be bearable even with the cramped timing.
    Where are you running?
    Granna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Around campus - perfectly safe, as we're gated off in the middle of the desert. It's a great temperature when I get up, actually. Wonderful running conditions, with just enough elevation around campus to make things fun without being deadly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your ability to answer the questions that I don't even ask. I ask where and you tell me what I want to know- that you are being careful and choosing a safe place. thank you.

    granna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do what I can for you, Granna. : )

    ReplyDelete