Sunday, June 7, 2009

First Day of Classes!

We had ALIS (Arabic Language Institute Summer Intensive Program) Orientation today, and then had a few classes. We were to go to our Media class and our first elective. Many elective professors did not get the memo, so didn't get that class. In media, though, we learned a lot of vocabulary focused on diplomatic meetings. The professor pretty much refused to speak English - good for him! It was a lot of fun; I'm looking forward to it.
I'm now going to geek out and do some work with my new vocabulary words. I miss studying!

2 comments:

  1. You miss studying? Why am I not surprised?
    What elective did you miss?
    Enjoy, my sweet girl.

    Granna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should have had "Translation" today. Tomorrow is "Quranic Readings"...that's going to be really fun.

    ReplyDelete