Sunday, July 5, 2009

Three Weeks!

It's very strange to think how time has flown. Tomorrow I have a midterm in my vocabulary class. I have only three weeks left of classes, including exams. I still have Luxor, more pyramids, Aswan, the camel market, and whatever is in store for me the final week of my time in Cairo to look forward to.
Classwork loads have eased up quite a bit. I've made some great friends; it's going to be hard to part ways at the end of the semester.
And perhaps this should be the end of the nostalgic post, before I start crying just before going to bed...
It's been wonderful. Egypt truly is the Mother of the World.

2 comments:

  1. The parting business is always a teary moment. Crying before going to bed can be quite nostalgic down the memory lane. Good luck in your midterm.
    ~ Mark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you woobie. Chin up!

    ReplyDelete